1. You must respect the copyright of Stock Disciplines and display the copyright notice on each of its articles that you wish to publish. This means that if you publish an article, you must publish the entire article as it is and with no changes of any kind whatsoever. You must also include any links that are between the title and the end of the article, the copyright notice, and all the links and text that are in the section immediately below the copyright notice. However, links between the article and the copyright notice may be omitted. For example, a link like “Get more on this, and see a list of tutorials on disciplines for investors and traders.” may be omitted. Again, you must not change, edit, or reword any part of any article, title, or link. The copyright notice and the full name of the author must be displayed with the article. The copyright notice must be presented exactly as presented on the article. You may not create derivative works from any of our content. You must never translate any of our content into any other language.
2. All hyperlinks must remain intact and must be included. You must keep all hyperlinks “live” and functional with no syntax changes so that they perform their intended function without hindrance. You must see to it that readers can click on each link and actually be taken to its intended destination. You must not include the rel=nofollow tag in your HREF statements.
3. You agree never to use any articles copyrighted by Stock Disciplines in any form of spam, unsolicited mail, or in any distribution mode that could be interpreted as unlawful or a violation of current Internet regulations. You agree not to publish any of our articles on sites that contain warez, illegal mp3 or other illegal files, instructions on how to make bombs, instructions on how to steal, expressions that promote hatred, profanity, racism, bigotry, pornography, or that exploits children, animals or any human, or that is involved in any other unlawful activities.
5. You agree never to be financially compensated in any manner whatsoever for any content copyrighted by Stock Disciplines. This stipulation applies to all forms of compensation including (but mot limited to) selling, renting, or leasing articles individually or in a compilation. You agree to never charge others to view any of our articles.
6. You agree that you will not create any type of compilation of some or all of our articles.
7. You agree that you will never publish more than one of our articles at any given time on any Web site, blog, or in any other form of publication.
8. No article owned by Stock Disciplines will be used for any type of personal advice. All articles are for general informational non-personal purposes only. Our articles do not constitute professional personal investment advice, nor are they meant to prescribe any strategy, or action whatsoever that should be implemented without prior advice from a certified professional. Stock Disciplines is not and will not be responsible for actions undertaken by any readers pursuant to reading any of our articles. Your use or publication of any of our articles is completely at your own risk.
9. You acknowledge that Stock Disciplines has the sole right to revoke these republication rights at any time for any reason, and a notice of such revocation may be sent by email, fax, telephone, or postal mail. If you are unreachable, you also agree that Stock Disciplines may contact your web hosting provider to reach you and serve this notice. After we have sent such notice of revocation, you will have 48 hours to immediately remove every Stock Disciplines article, and you must provide us with a written reply indicating that you have complied with our request in order to mitigate further action to enforce this covenant against you and your business.
We do scan the Internet in order to track the appearances of our articles. However, we would appreciate it if you would do us the courtesy of letting us know when you republish one of our articles, and where it will appear. You may contact us via e-mail at: email@example.com. To avoid having your e-mail filtered out as spam, enter “I Am Using Your Article” for the subject.
Use the “Back” arrow of your browser to return to the article you were viewing.